Thursday, February 12, 2009

God's Creation

I saw two of the most stunning examples of his creation this week. Today it was a beautiful full rainbow that I swear was there just for me. There is this stretch of road on my way home that is just fields and then mountains in the background...I could see the complete rainbow in front of the mountains and there was no one else on the road. It was just amazing!

On Monday as I was on my way home in the evening (the same day God gave me Gal 6:9) I saw the full moon rising at sunset. Have you ever seen it? So huge and bright and beautiful. It was like God was saying, way to go Liz I'm so proud of you and glad you are listening to me.

I love those moments when I really feel God in my life. Its great to know that I dont labor in vain. 1 Cor 15:58 Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment