Friday, March 27, 2009

Considering it Joy...

We had some friends come over last night - not exactly planned but it worked out because they needed our help and we needed theirs. L had developed a terrible diaper rash by evening from all the diarrhea and it was so horrific just trying to get his diaper changed from the tiniest little poops that were irritating it. We actually let him run around diaper-less for a while and sat him on the potty a few times. It worked well for a quite a long time until he had a bigger poop explode all over the living room. So again, thank God they were here to help. The rash is better today and he slept in a bit. But I just smelled poop...I was hoping the diarrhea was gone. I left a sippy in his room and he finished it this morning while waiting for me to get him - he really didnt drink much yesterday. So that was also a relief.

So shocking that I would start to have some contractions yesterday with all the stress. Thankfully they subsided. So I have to just keep hydrated and take it as easy as I can, but you all know how that goes with a sick kid. Thankfully DH is around alot.

Thank you all for the prayers and please keep them coming. Especially for my Dad's health.

No comments:

Post a Comment