Thursday, March 26, 2009

James 1:2-4

If its not one thing its another. It has really been a rough couple of weeks. Two weeks ago one of our mobile home rentals burned to the ground, the following day may dad had throat cancer surgery. Tuesday I got home from the hospital with unexplained preterm labor (cultures came back negative) and found my son had a terrible itchy rash on his chest. I am on my way to a full blown cold now and cant sleep much at night. L woke up this morning with huge diarrhea everywhere and then again an hour later. Got everything cleaned up and 2 hours later he ate grapes and threw up all over me and him and the office.

Ugh...amazingly we are all doing fairly well. I haven't completely broke down yet so that is good news. Please pray for my family. I don't know if we are under attack or if God is just allowing the trials to remind me to "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." (James 1:2-4)

We are definitely persevering but I don't know how much more I can take. My father's prognosis isn't good and I've already lost one relative during this pregnancy.

Thank God for my husband and the flexibility of our work. I don't know what I would do with out him.

Thank you all for your continued prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment